Enter our exclusive competition to be in with a chance of winning a free streaming pass for Ordinary Days the Musical, plus a Theatre Café branded water bottle!
Ordinary Days is set to stream for £15.00 from The Theatre Café from 31 March to 6 April – but you could watch it for free…
Ordinary Days is a poignant show about how ordinary things are just what makes life so extraordinary. The show stars Will Arundell (A Christmas Carol, Dominion Theatre) as Jason, Nic Myers as Claire, Joe Thompson-Oubari (Zorro The Musical, Cadogan Hall) as Warren and Bobbie Chambers as Deb.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is reshare our post via your social media! Reshare on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for your chance to win.
This competition is open from Friday 12 March until Wednesday 17 March.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is The Theatre Café and Pickle Productions
2. No customer data will be shared as a result of this competition
3. Competition entry is through subscribing to our mailing list
4. The competition runs from 12 to 17 March 2021. After this date no further entries will be permitted
5. The Theatre Café does not accept responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason
6. The competition winner will receive one free streaming pass for Ordinary Days via The Theatre Café, plus one Theatre Café water bottle. They are not responsible for the items in question
7. The Theatre Café reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice
8. The Theatre Café is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
9. No cash alternative will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
10. The winner will be notified via email within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner
11. The Theatre Café will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or if the prize can be posted
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
14. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with The Theatre Café and with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
Check out the latest theatre news.