Here you can find a list of our current vacancies across our Theatre family.
We are currently looking for the below vacancies for The Theatre Cafe:
FRONT OF HOUSE team MEMBER - The Theatre Cafe
We are looking for an outgoing, friendly and hard-working individual to join The Theatre Cafe Team as part of our Front of House Team. This is a zero hour contract though would be around 2 days minimum. The ideal candidate should be have availability Monday to Sunday.
• Day-to-day service of food and beverage from our venue.
• Deliver a consistent and quality provision, maintaining customer expectations and high standards of Service.
• Build rapport with our current and potential customers.
• Collect any feedback and share with the Management Team.
• Liaise with Management Team on a day-to-day basis to ensure a smooth operation.
• Thorough understanding of the products we sell and serve to customers.
• Preparation of all hot and cold drinks, including cocktails and milkshakes – full training provided.
• Preparation of all food – full training provided.
• Table service.
• Ensure the cafe is clean and tidy at all times, this includes all Front of House and Back of House areas.
• Adherence to statutory obligations and agreed guidelines, i.e. Liquor Licence.
• Stocking up duties, including moving and tidying up deliveries.
• Receipt and monitoring of deliveries.
• Ensure all customer needs and concerns are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure total customer satisfaction.
• Assistance of any events in the space alongside the Management Team.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject header Front of House Team Member by 6pm on Tuesday 18th July 2023. Please email your CV and Cover Letter.