Celebrate the magic of Christmas with the spectacular new production of Irving Berlin’s WHITE CHRISTMAS. The perfect heartwarming family musical will turn London’s Dominion Theatre merry and bright for a strictly limited season from November 2019.
Following an acclaimed sell-out season at Curve, Leicester, WHITE CHRISTMAS stars Danny Mac (Sunset Boulevard, Strictly Come Dancing Finalist) and Olivier-nominated Dan Burton (Gypsy, Singin’ in the Rain) alongside Danielle Hope (BBC’s Over The Rainbow Winner), Clare Halse (Peggy Sawyer in 42nd Street), Brenda Edwards (We Will Rock You, Chicago, ITV’s Loose Women) and Olivier Award-nominated Michael Brandon (Dempsey and Makepeace, Jerry Springer: The Opera).
Brought to life by acclaimed director Nikolai Foster (Annie, Breakfast at Tiffany’s) and two-time Olivier Award-winning choreographer Stephen Mear (Mary Poppins), this ‘glorious revival’ (The Telegraph) features the classic songs Blue Skies, Sisters and the most famous festive song of all… White Christmas.
Experience “pure escapism” (The Times) for all the family by making it a WHITE CHRISTMAS, just like the ones you used to know. You might even hear sleigh bells in the snow…
Enter our competition for a chance to win a White Christmas bauble
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is London Theatre Bookings
2. Employees of London Theatre Bookings or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via social media by following us on Twitter (@thetheatrecafe) and retweeting the post.
5. Closing date for entry will be Friday 13 November 2019 at Midnight. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: 1 x White Christmas bauble
8.The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the London Theatre Bookings.
12. The winner will be notified by social media within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or if the prize can be posted.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to London Theatre Bookings and not to any other party.
Take a look at all of our latest news and competitions here