Bat Out Of Hell stars Sharon Sexton and Rob Fowler stopped by The Theatre Cafe to launch their new album entitled Vision of you and signed a copy for us to give away.
Following a smash-hit season, Jim Steinman’s ‘gloriously over-the-top: part musical, part gig’ (The I) Bat Out of Hell plays its final weeks at the Dominion Theatre, London.
Bringing to life the legendary anthems of Jim Steinman and Meat Loaf, this critically-acclaimed production combines the magic of a musical with the immense energy of rock ‘n’ roll.
Join Strat, the forever young leader of rebellious gang ‘The Lost’ as he falls in love with Raven, the beautiful daughter of the tyrannical ruler of post-apocalyptic Obsidian. Featuring Meat Loaf’s iconic hits including I’d Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That), It’s All Coming Back To Me Now and Paradise By The Dashboard Light, ‘this is a musical production like no other’ (The Upcoming).
Enter our competition for a chance to win a Sharon Sexton and Rob Fowler signed Vision of You CD.
Terms and conditions apply:
1. The promoter is London Theatre Bookings
2. Employees of London Theatre Bookings or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via social media by following @thetheatrecafe on Twitter and retweeting the post.
5. Closing date for entry will be Friday 14 December 2018 at midnight. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: 1 x Sharon Sexton & Rob Fowler signed Vision of You CD.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the London Theatre Bookings.
12. The winner will be notified by social media within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner and it will be posted within 7 days.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to London Theatre Bookings and not to any other party.
Check out our interviews and live performances here