Now that it’s October, we are feeling the need to snuggle up in the warm and are looking forward to the inevitable Halloween festivities.
So as a special treat, we are offering one lucky person the chance to win a Theatre Cafe snuggle kit. One fan will be the recipient of a super cosy hoodie, a pair of trackies and a beanie all branded with our iconic logo.
All you have to do for a chance to win is carve a pumpkin with either you favourite show logo, or our logo! No dodgy photoshop entrants (like ours) will be allowed, so get creative and let’s see what you’ve got.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is The Theatre Cafe
2. Employees of The Theatre Cafe or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is by sharing photos of carved pumpkins either on our social media or email address
5. Closing date for entry will be Saturday 10 October 2020 at Midnight. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: 1 x Theatre Cafe hoodie medium, 1 x Theatre Cafe trackies size medium, 1 x Theatre cafe beanie hat.
8.The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by The Theatre Cafe.
12. The winner will be notified by social media or email within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or if the prize can be posted.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing email@example.com
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Theatre Cafe and not to any other party.