Celebrate Christmas with our latest stagey competition to win your own Theatre Café stocking, packed with stagey goodies for yourself – or as a gift!
The prize includes one Theatre Café branded stocking, plus a Theatre Café t-shirt, Something Rotten playbill from the original Broadway run, a Cats magnet, an On Your Feet! keyring, Avenue Q pin badges and a Theatre Café water bottle.
This competition has now closed and you cannot enter.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is The Theatre Café
2. No customer data will be shared as a result of this competition
3. Competition entry is through subscribing to our mailing list and following The Theatre Café on social media
4. The competition runs from 13 to 18 December only. After this date no further entries will be permitted
5. The Theatre Café does not accept responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason
6. The competition winner will receive one Theatre Café branded stocking, one women’s size small Theatre Café t-shirt, one Something Rotten playbill, one Cats magnet, one On Your Feet! keyring, one set of Avenue Q pin badges and one Theatre Café water bottle
7. The Theatre Café reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice
8. The Theatre Café is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
9. No cash alternative will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
10. The winner will be notified via email within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner
11. The Theatre Café will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or if the prize can be posted
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
14. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with The Theatre Café and with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
Check out the latest theatre news.